All About The Ranch
The Bowen Island Dog Ranch is Greater Vancouvers’ leash-free, boarding and training facility, conceived and created to put dogs first. A tranquil five-acre rural property, the Dog Ranch allows dogs to fulfill their natural instincts—by freely exploring the outdoors, playing with other dogs, and enjoying constant human companionship. The Dog Ranch is located on Bowen Island in spectacular Howe Sound, just a short 20-minute ferry ride from Horseshoe Bay in West Vancouver.
Learn more about your dog’s Ranch experience here.
We welcome your dogs by reservation, and offer five ways to transport them the Ranch:
- Make an appointment to meet our shuttle at any of our 3 City Shuttle locations, to and from Vancouver, North Vancouver, or West Vancouver.
- Have your dog picked up or dropped off at your city home, with our NEW Door-to-Door Valet Service.
- Take the ferry by car from Horseshoe Bay directly to the Dog Ranch on Adams Road, Bowen Island (please see Dog Ranch Hours before planning your trip).
- Take the ferry by foot from Horseshoe Bay. We’ll meet you in Snug Cove and shuttle your dog to and from the Ranch, by appointment.
- For Bowen Island dogs, use the Island Shuttle and have your dog picked up and dropped off at home.