Professional Grooming For Dogs (and Cats!)
Book a grooming appointment with Ellen, and enjoy a joyous reunion with your clean and perfectly groomed pup!
Only one thing is better than a happy pet—and that’s a clean, well-groomed, happy pet. Head Groomer Ellen McWilliams applies her talent and decades of grooming experience to make that happen for you. She is also our City Shuttle driver Monday to Thursday so you can always chat about your dog’s grooming needs in person with her, too.
Ellen’s experience includes years of showing and breeding dogs, so you know your pet will enjoy the highest standards of hygiene and professionalism. She serves Ranch guests as well as local Island dogs and cats. If your dog is boarding here, we can arrange anything from a quick end-of-Camp tidy-up, or a full handsome groom. Your dog will go home feeling, looking and smelling great.
Ellen and the Dog Ranch staff always go the extra mile to ensure that grooming is a positive Dog Ranch experience. Services include an online reservation system, a separate grooming facility—The Groom Room—and a Bowen Island shuttle service to pick up and drop off of your dog or cat at home, if you wish.
- If our groomer finds that your dog has a health issue, we will call you directly to discuss.
- Please advise us if you prefer non-allergic shampoo to be used on your dog’s coat.
- Only external anal glands will be expressed. We do not express anal glands internally.
- A grooming contract may be required for de-matting and shaving.
- If your dog does not have up-to-date vaccinations, please let us know so we can ensure segregation from other dogs at the Ranch.