A Dream Vacation For Your Dog
If dogs could speak, what kind of board and train experience would they ask for?
Without a doubt, it would involve hours of joyful, unfettered romping in our magical BC rain forest.In Metro Vancouver, that place is the Bowen Island Dog Ranch, dedicated providers of an amazing board and train vacation for your dog—a super-fun, enriching, safe and comfortable experience among the trees. We’re the “un-kennel”, where leashes are unnecessary, and “dog” is spoken fluently, 365 days a year.
Dog Boarding Rates
We are taking Board and Train dogs on a case-by-case basis in the immediate future. Please email Carey Bolduc at [email protected] to discuss your board and train needs.
Board and Train Hours of Operation
Board and Train pick up and drop off hours are by appointment only. Please email [email protected] to discuss.
Why Dog-Lovers Choose The Dog Ranch:
- Our convenient City Shuttle Services can pick up and drop off your dog in at your home or office, or at 3 locations in West Vancouver, North Vancouver and the West End.
- We accept most ages, sizes and breeds that are healthy, neutered or spayed (we do make exceptions). Up-to-date vaccinations are required. We may require test nights for dogs that have special needs. We don’t accept aggressive dogs.
- The Dog Ranch skilled staff offer a customized approach to introduce your dog to the other dogs so they are comfortable socially with everyone.
- Outside playtime is in the forest and trails of the beautiful 5 acre Dog Ranch property in the Bowen Island valley.
- Our heated, and air conditioned boarding facilities have various sized rooms and are outfitted with comfy bedding cleaned daily, and a constant supply of fresh water.
- The boarding facility has 24-hour monitored fire system and we’ve double-fenced the entire Dog Ranch property to eliminate any worries for you.