Bowen Island Dog Walking
Island Dog Walking for Boarding Dogs
Our Island Dog Walking program is for dogs who are boarding with us. We offer hikes, walks and swims off the Dog Ranch property for both big and small dogs. This off-Ranch time is ideal for dogs needing extra outdoor stimulation and exercise during their boarding stay. Our professional dog walkers will take your dog for a healthy supervised romp through Bowen’s forest trails or, we’ll hit the beach for a joyful splash-about, cooling swim or stick-fetching.
The Dog Ranch brings the same professionalism to Island Dog Walking as we bring to all our services. Your dog will be in the care of our highly trained and caring dog handlers, who cater to dogs’ individual needs and character.
Boarding dogs “Additional dog walk” program is offered off the Dog Ranch property for the following types of dogs:
- Dogs with a lot of extra energy who need more exercise, stimulation and socialization than their 3 – 4 daily outdoor playtimes at the Ranch.
- Dogs that are staying with us for more than 2 weeks and need a change of scenery.
- 1.5 hour walk, hike and/or swim in the trails and beaches on Bowen Island.
- We constantly work on basic training and commands, and all our dog walkers are trained at the Bowen Island Dog Ranch.
- Packages available for 5 or 10 walks, and they can be used during any boarding stay.
- We use grain-free all natural treats. You may provide your own treats, too, if your dog has any allergies. We only give treats as incentive for training commands.
- We use biodegradable doggie bags.