Professional Grooming For Dogs
Only one thing is better than a happy dog–a clean and well-groomed happy dog!
Our professional groomer Leila will treat your pup with the highest standards of hygiene and loving care, and always go the extra mile to ensure that grooming at the Dog Ranch is always a positive experience.
If your dog is with us for boarding, consider a quick end-of-session tidy-up or a full-on handsome makeover in the Groom Room, our separate grooming facility.
We are hiring an experienced groomer. Please email [email protected] if interested.
Dog Grooming Services And Prices
*All Bath & Brush and Full Grooms include clipping nails and cleaning ears.
|Small Dog||Medium Dog||Large Dog||X-Large Dog|
|Bath & Brush Out||$45-$60||$60-85||$75-100||$120-$145|
|Bath & Brush – Double-Coated Breeds||$55-$70||$70-$95||$85-$115||$130-$160|
|Full Groom & Haircut (Puppy, Teddy & Breed Specific Cuts, Shave Off)||$70-$95||$95-$115||$110-$165||$150+|
|Hand Scissoring||Ask for Quote|
|Non-Allergenic Shampoo||Add $5|
|Nail Trimming, Ear Cleaning & Anal Glands Expressed||$55|
|Nail Trimming & Ear Cleaning||$36|
|Anal GlandsExpressed (Exterior)||$25|
- If our groomer finds that your dog has a health issue, we will call you directly to discuss.
- Please advise us if you prefer non-allergic shampoo to be used on your dog’s coat.
- Only external anal glands will be expressed. We do not express anal glands internally.
- A grooming contract may be required for de-matting and shaving.
- If your dog does not have up-to-date vaccinations, please let us know so we can ensure segregation from other dogs at the Ranch.
Book your dog grooming appointment:
Email us at [email protected], or call Leila directly at (778) 957-9477.