Classes at the Dog Ranch are led by our Head Trainer Carey Bolduc, who keeps the classes fun and relaxed but highly informative. Classes are taught in the Dog Ranch pasture, near the entrance of the property.
Dog Training Details To Know Before Your Class
- During COVID, please wear a mask at all times. Our COVID19 policies can be found here.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the beginning of each class.
- Leash your dog from your vehicle into the pasture, and keep your dog on a leash.
- Running shoes or light hiking boots with traction are advised for the classes as you will be moving most of the time.
- Carey will help you decide which leashes and collars will work best for you and your dog.
- Leashes: 6 foot cotton or 6 foot leather (No retractable leashes allowed).
- Collars: Flat collars, martingale collars, head halters, or body harnesses are suggested (No choke chains or prong collars are allowed).
- Written outlines are given at the beginning of each obedience class and an individual profile of your dog will be provided at the end of the obedience class.
- Additional classes will be scheduled as needed, and new classes will be added as the training program advances.
All dogs must have the Dog Ranch required up-to-date vaccinations: Bordetella (once a year), DHPP (or a titre test) and Rabies (optional).
- Payment must be made before the start of each class. Please call or email us to arrange payment. (604) 947-6965
- Payment options: E-transfer (to [email protected]), Visa, MC, AMEX, Debit, Cash, Cheque
- GST tax is extra on all training classes.
Group Classes for your pup(s):
Email for more information: [email protected]