A Dream Vacation For Your Dog
If dogs could speak, what kind of boarding experience would they ask for?
Without a doubt, it would involve hours of joyful, unfettered romping in our magical BC rainforest, dog friends galore, and great people to love them. In Metro Vancouver, that place is the Bowen Island Dog Ranch, dedicated providers of an amazing vacation for your dog—a super-fun, leash-free, safe and comfortable boarding experience among the trees. We’re the “un-kennel”, where cages are banned, leashes are unnecessary, and “dog” is spoken fluently, 365 days a year.
Find out more:
Why Dog-Lovers Choose The Dog Ranch:
- Our convenient Shuttle Service can pick up and drop off your dog in West Vancouver, North Vancouver and the West End of downtown Vancouver, Monday – Friday.
- Outside playtime is in the forest and trails of the beautiful 5 acre Dog Ranch property in the Bowen Island valley.
- Our heated, and air conditioned boarding facilities have various sized rooms and are outfitted with comfy bedding and a constant supply of fresh water. We also offer crates if you wish your dog to be crated.
- More than one dog from the same family may share a room.
- The design of our rooms ensures a safe and private environment for each dog (they get a lot of stimulation at the Dog Ranch and naps and quiet time are very important to maintain balance).
- The boarding facility also has 24-hour monitored fire system to ensure the dogs’ safety at all times.
- We’ve double-fenced the entire Dog Ranch property to make it as safe as possible for your dog and eliminate any worries for you.
- We accept most ages, sizes and breeds that are healthy, neutered or spayed, with up-to-date vaccinations.
- The Dog Ranch staff offer a customized approach to introduce your dog to the other dogs so they are comfortable socially with everyone.
- We don’t accept aggressive dogs!